Eight Elements Found In a Good Factoring Deal.
Eight things that indicate a good financing opportunity for your company.
- Quick and reliable access to cash.
- Funding requirements that are understood and easily met.
- Freedom to exit at little or no cost if financier fails to meet needs.
- High advance rate.
- Recourse and non-recourse options.
- Low or no minimum fees or terms
- Reliable and consistent collection effort.
- Cost that may be modified with volume and positive experience.
The more elements found, the better the deal for your company.